Partnersuche-Dating Report!partnersuche测报告! Erfahren Sie das Geheimnis, wie Ihr Date ein Erfolg wird.geheimniserfahren执棒资本,成立要件卫生日期艾因erfolg透过阅读.

  Partnersuche - Dating  
 

Archiv der Kategorie 'Why do men not call...?'德档案>副词『为什么男人不能称之为...?'

How To Approach Conversations With A Man – Communicating In A Negative Way如何看待交谈人为沟通负面方式

Montag, den 29.蒙塔戈,199029. Januar 20072007年1月

Communicating Your Expectations In An Accidentally Negative Way - When you start getting your hopes and expectations up, you begin to get ATTACHED to them.你期望在一个偶然的负面沟通方式,当你开始越来越贵了希望和期待,你开始把附在他们. Then you run the risk of HOLDING ON TOO TIGHT to your little fantasy.那么你就太冒险控股紧你一点幻想. Bad idea.坏主意.
Men don’t date women and feel comfortable and excited to be with them when the […]男、女不舒服与兴奋的日期将与他们在[:]

Creating Reasons For A Man To Call You Back - #4原因造成一名男子骂你回来-4#

Mittwoch, den 24.mittwoch,199024. Januar 20072007年1月

“Should I just not accept that he tells me he’s going to call?”"我只是要告诉我他不能接受,他的电话去"?
Great question.大问题.
Here’s the thing…这里的事::
It’s important for you to have “boundaries” with men.它的重要你有"边界"与男人.
It’s important for your own good, to help him know what’s fair game and what isn’t and to lay some constructive framework for a future relationship.这是一个十分重要的为你们好,帮助他知道的,什么是不公平的游戏,并奠定了一些建设性的未来关系架构.
A key step in every growing relationship […]在每一个关键步骤的关系日益[:]

Creating Reasons For A Man To Call You Back - #3原因造成一名男子骂你背#3

Mittwoch, den 24.mittwoch,199024. Januar 20072007年1月

You could start doing the things that will make him FEEL ATTRACTED and romantically interested in YOU.你可以开始做的事情,使他感到兴趣,吸引和浪漫你.
With me here?我在这里吗?
Good.好的.
You’ve got to remember…你要记住::
Attraction isn’t created by “logic.”创造吸引力不是"逻辑"
A man doesn’t talk to a woman about Europe and become fascinated and sexually charged by her knowledge of the Duomo, the Sistine Chapel or the fine wines of France’s […]一男一女不跟欧洲,成为她的感召和性知识的控告Duomo,西斯廷教堂还是美酒法国[:]

Creating Reasons For A Man To Call You Back - #2原因造成一名男子骂你背#2

Mittwoch, den 24.mittwoch,199024. Januar 20072007年1月

Let’s start by talking about why the “reason” is so important… and then we’ll get into a specific example.让我们先谈为什么"原因"是那么重要,那么我们就会陷入::一个具体的例子.
The “reason” you create for a man to reconnect with you is important because it builds the entire CONTEXT and MEANING in a man’s mind of how he thinks about you after he leaves…"原因"你创造了人类之所以重要,是因为它与你重新建立整个背景及意思是男人的心,他如何在他离去::你着想
That reason you give […]为此你给[:]

Creating Reasons For A Man To Call You Back - #1原因造成一名男子骂你背#1

Mittwoch, den 24.mittwoch,199024. Januar 20072007年1月

If you want the absolute QUICKEST WAY to learn what works with men, what makes them FEEL INTENSELY ATTRACTED to a woman… and how to use these feelings to make a man want to move your relationship forward, then here’s what you should do-如果你想学什么绝对的最快方式与男性更令他们感到紧张吸引女人::如何使用这些感受作一名男子想要提出你的关系向前,那么在这里您应该做的事-
You should learn how to create that more intense, deep, lasting attraction […]要学会创造,更激烈、深、持久魅力[:]

Why Men Don’t Call - Situation #5为什么男人不来电的情况#5

Mittwoch, den 24.mittwoch,199024. Januar 20072007年1月

They lost your number or forgot to call.他们丢了电话号码或忘.
Ok, now let me ask you…好,现在让我问你::
Did you figure out what each of these situations has in common?您搞清楚这些情况已分别于共同?
I’ll give you a hint:我给你一个暗示:
It has something to do with your feelings.它有可能同你的心情.
Give up?放弃?
There are 2 things actually.事情其实还有2.
First off, none of them have ANYTHING to do with you being a “loser”, like you […]其一是,没有人跟你是"输家",喜欢你[:]

Why Men Don’t Call - Situation #4为什么男人不来电的情况#4

Mittwoch, den 24.mittwoch,199024. Januar 20072007年1月

They were interested in you at first, but after a little while they started to feel like something was “off”… maybe even after they got your number.他们感兴趣你当初但过了一会儿,他们开始感到像被"客"::也许你即使拿到多少.
And while you were trying so hard to create random reasons for you to see each other again and to not have a guy get your number and not […]而你急于去创造随机原因你再相见,没有一个家伙并没有得到多少你[:]

Why Men Don’t Call - Situation #3为什么男人不来电的情况#3

Mittwoch, den 24.mittwoch,199024. Januar 20072007年1月

They thought they were being “polite” by getting your number, even though they never felt like calling他们还以为是被"礼貌"的人数越来越贵,即使没有感到像电话
Have you ever given your number to a man who asked for it, meanwhile you were already dreading his call and wishing inside that you had given him a fake number?你们有多少给你一个人问,你已经畏惧他同时呼吁党内有意和你给他多少假?
Exactly…正是:
And I know it sucks to think about this, […]我知道它抽掉想一想,[:]

Why Men Don’t Call - Situation #2为什么男人不来电形势#2

Mittwoch, den 24.mittwoch,199024. Januar 20072007年1月

They were just looking for a hook-up and you weren’t “fling” material (which is a good thing, unless that’s all you’re looking for).他们只是在寻求一个钩子放你不是"秀"材料(这是一件好事,除非那都是你们要抓).
Often times men think they just want a woman to be “physical” with.很多时候男人觉得他们只是想将女人"体力".
If you’re out at a club or a bar and you meet a man, often times he’ll have “hooking up” on […]如果你在酒吧和俱乐部或者你遇到一个人,很多时候,他都会有"淫秽"[:]

Why do men not call为什么男人不能称之为

Dienstag, den 23.dienstag,199023. Januar 20072007年1月

Why do men not call when they say they’re going to?为什么当他们说他们不叫男人要去?
Let’s go over the possible reasons for this, as I know how men’s minds’ often work.我们去了可能原因,我知道男人心目中的常工作.
There’s a lot to learn from each, so let’s see which ones ring true for you…有不少相互借鉴,让我们看一下哪些环::真为你
And while you’re reading each of these, see if you can figure out what each […]而你每读这些如果你能看到些什么,每个[:]